Soap & Glory Makeup Haul

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Over the last couple of weeks, I decluttered my makeup collection a lot; throwing away all of the empties and the things that had gone bad and giving certain items I was ever using to friends and family. Then, I wrote a list of all the things I really need and thus had to repurchase and made a conscious effort to find cruelty free products. Here are all of the things I bought from Soap and Glory:

Starting with lips, I got two of their Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks; one in the shade Pink Punch, which is this lovely bright berry colour, and the other one in the shade Pink-A-Boo, which is a lot lighter and more sheer. I was quite surprised by their scent, for usually I hate strongly scented lip products. As for those two, however, I really enjoy it. I haven’t tried them out properly yet, so I will have to let you know.

After ages of using the same brow pencil, I thought it was time to try a new one. I picked up the Archery Pen in the shade Dark Chocolate. I love how thin the applicator is, as it makes drawing on realistic looking hairs fairly easy. Also, every brow pen that has a spooly coming with it, has already won in my eyes.

I am about to run out of the powder I am using at the moment, so I got the One Heck Of A Blot Translucent one as a back up. I heard so many great things about this, which makes me really excited to finally try it out.


The last thing I got is one of their Multi Colour Blush Bricks in the shade Peach Party. I always used to swirl together a bit of Benefit’s Dandelion, Rockateur and Coralista for the perfect blush mixture. This one product from Soap and Glory, however, does it all (plus it’s cruelty free) . Its peachy pink shimmer looks so flattering. I feel like it would suit many different skin colours and types.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments