Lush Mother's Day Event

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Last week, I was invited by Lush to join their Mother's Day Event. We were treated to an amazing SPA routine, while being introduced to their new range of products. All of this was accompanied by a selection of delicious snacks and really tasty drinks. At the end of the event, we were all very kindly given a generous bag of goodies, to try and test their products even more. 

YUMMY MUMMY SHOWER GEL
Lush shower gels have always had a special place in my heart. They work so well, a little goes a long way, they smell amazing and also look really cool. Yummy Mummy has a really warm and sweet scent to it and smells of oranges and gerianium. Because of the organic cocoa butter in the shower gel, it is really moisturising and great for the skin. My personal favourite about this gel: the purple colour.

HONEY LIP SCRUB
I have never tried any of the Lush lip scrubs before and I must say I regret this decision very much. They are incredible. This particular one smells of vanilla and honey, which I love. The best part about them is that after having removed all the dead and dry skin on your lips, you can simply lick the lip scrub off and eat it.

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD KNOW BUBBLE BATH
This next product was (sadly) only limited edition. It is a huge bubble bath bar which will last me for ages. The smell is rather clean and fresh than sickly sweet, which I definitely prefer. Also, how pretty are those colours and the pattern?

FULL OF GRACE SERUM BAR
I don't know about you, but I have never heard of a solid serum bar before, nor of how to use it. They really lovely ladies at Lush told us that you show hold it and warm it up until melts a bit. When you feel like you have enough liquid in your hands, but it aside and massage it onto your face. After letting this sit for a bit, you can apply a face mask and trust me, your skin will feel incredibly soft and nourished.

BB SEAWEED FACE MASK
The last thing I was gifted is this incredibly well scented face mask. It consists of seaweed, rose, aloe vera, and honey. I keep it in the fridge and whenever I feel like my face needs something to calm it down and correct some redness, I pop this out and apply it. I leave it on for a good ten minutes (or just until it has hardened) and when I take it off, my skin has recharged completely.







Lush Austria | Lush UK

You Might Also Like

0 Comments